Cigars <3

KRKcl17

The one thing I've been yearning to see since the launch of the GECK was a good cigar mod. GodofAlcohol's Wearable Cigarette mod was a fantastic start, and all the attempts I've made to made a nice cigar for my player to chomp down on whilst mowing down hordes of ghouls have ended up looking like crap. Anyone else share this want?

i was working with GodofAlcohol back before he got too busy with school, on a new version of his mod. it adds cigars, cigarellos, rolled smokes, and smoke coming off of them. hes given me the ok to release it unfinished in his absence, but i just havent found the time to collect all the files and put them together..but ill try to get it up if i get a chunk of time this week.

the only problem is that the cigars still look a little off sometimes, because of the players lips. its still a WIP.

well its still somewhat a beta, but here you go

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7186

for the moment you have to get the cigars by opening the console and typing "coc tobaccoshop"

then you can fast travel out of the room. the cigars look thier best when you swing or shoot because the player bares his/her teeth

hope you enjoy

Maybe it's possible to always make the character grit his teeth like he's swinging a weapon through a script attached to the cigar item?

Just an idea, don't know if it's actually possible as I have absolutely near to zip knowledge about scripting or FOSE.