Hoverboard?

wackedoutdj

Well, i get tired of having my character running around the wasteland all the time, especially since it takes forever to get to some places (I don't like to fast travel). I wondered if it would be possible to make a mod of a ridable hover board. Hover boards seem like something that might be lore friendly, as well as terrain friendly. What do you guys think?

yeah, but who would waste their time making sumtin that is hard to control and completely unstable? Enclave? no, they are too pre-occupied with the BoS. BoS? no they're too pre-occupied with the supermutants and enclave remnants. Other mechanics? maybe.

but! BUT! did skateboards exist in the 60s/ 80s?

i like the idea though. sounds really fun!

What if it was a schematic gear? Vacuum Cleaner, Fission Battery, a Toaster, and a Crutch.

Metal plates from the Toaster attached to the Crutch form a metal base, Vacuum Cleaner with a Fission Battery form the propulsion system.

Now that would be something, wouldn't it?

"Vacuum Cleaner, Fission Battery, a Toaster, and a Crutch."

toaster! lol!

im half tempted to make this now, except id have to actually go and look up how to make rideable vehicles since ive been out of F3 modding since before the first expansion came out

I may have said this already, but you need FOSE for flying and even then you wouldn't be able to go higher/lower.

AND

you didn't post any images!

POST ONE AT LEAST SO MODDERS CAN PICK THIS THING UP!

Alright, [/rant] I'm done