Furniture targeting distance.

I want to make a special lift cat (who remembers the old Lexx series and Kai's weapons?) that will fire from a device on the arm and lift the character to roofs or any surfaces. To implement this, I need to create markers for animation. But it is necessary to come up with something so that the player can aim at the markers at a great distance. Those, in order to play the animation of the "shot" of the cable (AnimObj equipped with the havok annotation), I need to "use furniture", more precisely an invisible marker placed on the roof for example. So that I can press "E" and the sequence of entry and exit animations throws me onto that rooftop. Is there a way to set the hover distance for markers?

If you hide the base activation option (or use an object with no activation) then use an AddActivate perk to add a focus/hover activation menu option it can be conditioned on distance.

I do excatly that with placed objects to activate ainmations with Open Anything.

Look at the base game Intimidation perk as a template.

If you hide the base activation option (or use an object with no activation) then use an AddActivate perk to add a focus/hover activation menu option it can be conditioned on distance.

I do excatly that with placed objects to activate ainmations with Open Anything.

Look at the base game Intimidation perk as a template.

Thank you. I've never been interested in perks before, I don't even know where to look for them in ck?

Select ALL in the left hand tree view and type [ intimid ] in the filter, most of the related assets will then list.

Your interested in the [ Perk entry ] section [ target ] tab.

Typical conditions for your case would be:

GetIsID == MyUniqueActivationObjectName

GetDistance Reference PlayerRef value