Guys I just realized something

Guest deleted6979893

How about The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim II :dance:

Yeah... yeah... Not gonna happen...

If they were going to do a straight up sequel, they'd pick the one which has generated the most fond memories (both from the staff and those who played it) and do a Morrorwind II.

Even then, haven't we had enough of the Dunmer? Bunch of grumpy gits.

Anyway... Highrock and Hammerfell are regarded as the least likely over on the Bethesda Forums, since that would make 3 human provinces in a row. Blackmarsh and Elsweyr are slightly more unlikely, because of the wide variation in Argonians and Khajiit and what representing them would require character design wise... And Summerset is being built up with the Thalmor thing and seems like more of a climax to an ongoing story and not your 'typical' Elder Scrolls situation.

Valenwood is looking to be the most reasonable option.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenimax and Bethesda may be in the same studio for example, but that doesent mean everyone in the company is working on ESO

Todd himself said that he Detest Online Games, so TES6 and Future TES will always be a Single Player Game.

I think I'm gonna have to agree with Mr. Howard. Well, maybe I don't "detest" online games as such, but I certainly don't like them very well. Skyrim is hands down the best single player game I've played (or at least it shares first place with GTA SA) but I've spent just over 1000 hours on this game and could easily spend a few hundreds more.

Yes, Bethesda has stated, publicly, that they will continue to make single player TES games, and that TES;O will have no future impact on their development. They may take concepts FROM it (such as character customization) but it will not stop TES VII from coming.

In fact, there has been some discussion that TES:O isn't even part of the core Canon, and may in fact be similar to WG-T-ONE. IE, it takes in a totally different Kalpa or reality. If that's the case, we may not even hear about it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question about the Dwemer, how far has their Technologies spread across Tamriel, would we see them in Valenwood Elsweyr Black Marsh Summerset Isle

Where else have we seen them and where were their Origin from, should the Mystery about them been Solved in Skyrim and does Bethesda even know How to End their Story.

Has the Falmer been mentioned in previous TES Games and have we seen them before and will we see them again.