Guys I just realized something

Guest deleted6979893

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like them to make the next one have the entire continent avaliable.

Hell, they could just remake Cyrodill, and add expansion packs for the other countries.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

I would really like to be able to explore the entire world with modern tech behind it instead of being stuck with Arena.

Or an mmo where the entire central portion of the world is going to be a gank fest of open pvp.

Quick question about the Dwemer, how far has their Technologies spread across Tamriel, would we see them in Valenwood Elsweyr Black Marsh Summerset Isle

Where else have we seen them and where were their Origin from, should the Mystery about them been Solved in Skyrim and does Bethesda even know How to End their Story.

Has the Falmer been mentioned in previous TES Games and have we seen them before and will we see them again.

I guess it would be possible to throw in some dwemer stuff in the north eastern most corner of Valenwood, other then that they need to use something else to fill their role. If a game is set in Summerset Isle, no dwemer stuff can be used at all, with the exeption of artifacts that have been brought there for some reason. However I would suggest adding "ancient" aldmeri ruins filled with magical lost tech that modern people cannot comprehend. Instead of getting your head smashed in by a steam centurion an ancient golem could do the deed intead.

So i went and read about Valenwood and noticed the Creatures sounded Amazing witch now i totally want to be in Valenwood.

I absolutely Love Fairytale stuff, yet this would be a Brilliant Next TES Game.

Talk about Morrowind Alien World, well meet Valenwood Fairytale World