Kelsey Companion Beta Discussion

Loxy38

Hey people. I am releasing a Early Beta version of Kelsey Dimonized today.

Now as you know my computer as suffered a few setbacks and I simply have had no time to fix it. Its usable atm but I haven't had time to install FO3 yet :(

I made the new version about a week ago but didn't have time to get it to a stage that I would consider BETA release ready.

Anyway. Take a look and report here anything that you find. Please read the readme because it contains important info.

File should be online within the hour.

Kelsey Companion Download

Go for it people, Break her.

In your readme you wrote not to post bugs here. Well, I have installed and tested her for a little while and found no bugs so far, so I write here :) Finally Kelsey with custom body mesh! :) Now if you give her all the features Jessi has, she'll be perfect!

In your readme you wrote not to post bugs here. Well, I have installed and tested her for a little while and found no bugs so far, so I write here :) Finally Kelsey with custom body mesh! :) Now if you give her all the features Jessi has, she'll be perfect!

I wrote not to post in Kelsey's Comments on the nexus page. I created this forum post only for her bug reports :)

Glad she's working fine.

She will be getting the Jessi treatment but things will come a little slower than what they did with Jessi. The body meshes are easy now I know it functions correctly but all other stuff will take time.

Be patient and just enjoy her with a custom mesh for the time being :)

You're right. I am sorry, I wont post irrelevant questions and comments at download section anymore. :)

Sorry I did mean none V1.3 :)

Not sure if this is the right place but is there a way to make kelsey and jessie stop moving forward when they shooting? They seem to want to get up close to what they are shooting at which is bad if the thing they are shooting at is a deathclaw and explosive stuff like grenades and such are used.

Also if they could talk even more then they do now, that would be really great.

Kudos to you for making these great mods.

Not sure if this is the right place but is there a way to make kelsey and jessie stop moving forward when they shooting? They seem to want to get up close to what they are shooting at which is bad if the thing they are shooting at is a deathclaw and explosive stuff like grenades and such are used.

Also if they could talk even more then they do now, that would be really great.

Kudos to you for making these great mods.

Hey. Its not really the right place. This is designed for discussing Kelsey BETA only :)

But I will answer your question. Just drop there bravery down a notch. If that does not work then the only way to stop them is to use GECK and reduce her Energy lvl down. I prefer them to be the way they are tbh.

Hope this helps