Creation kit problem

hitman4hire43

Hello guys , I have a problem and on this one I can't really seem to find someone else who posted this and got solves , so I will ask you guys. I recently got some new armor mods . Two of them only have skyrim.esm as parent master but the las one has skyrim , dawnguard.esm and update.esm . Tried it in the game , it looks good , you need to craft it though , eh anyways... I wanted to equip some npc's with these armor sets and the first two that didn't have more than one parent master worked fine but the last one isn't working. If I create a new npc and equip the outfit , it only shows me the npc's head and his body is replaced with a big red triangle . I tried to find the npc in the game , thinking that mby the preview isn't working , but when I got to him he was naked , and I had the armor on, so in game it works fine , it's about the creation kit. Went back and tried to preview it piece by piece and I got the warning error : Models: could not find model (armor name ) .nif and every single piece of it is previewed as a transparent red square with a exclamation mark in the centre . I have no idea what to do at this point. I mean it works perfectly fine in the game if it's crafted by me but this bastard doesn't want to load it . Any ideas? oh I remembered : it has 1 additional item - a cape and I don't have the cape mod installed yet , but that shouldn't be a reason for not previewing the boots or so...

Edited by hitman4hire43