Konahrik - Dragon Priest Follower Mod

ppoiss

after looking trough some tutorials on building quests i've realized this may be beyond my knowledge right now. scripting is so much different then it was for oblivion i have to relearn from square one and i wasnt that great to begin with. but i wont learn if i dont try so i'm not giving up. it just may take some time. the summon spell and spell tome where actually the easy part.

Well if worst comes to worst, the tome is all we get. But it's better than nothing, so no complaints from me :) I'd still say what you have is sufficient to at least appease the original request.

thought i posted this already but i guess i forgot. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39108/ the mod i have made so far is essentially a duplicate of this so im not going to bother uploading what i made. i am still learning how to make quests and dialog, and working on learning some minor scripting abilities so i dont break skyrim. if you want a tome with a customized version of the dragon priest summon just tell me how you want him:

what element you want him to use,

staff or no staff,

temporary or thrall,

static level or lvl to player,

ghostly or not,

perked? makes them more interesting

any special request that might be feasible (i.e. its already ingame) like making him explode like a flame atronach if/when he dies

Edited by Dracula420