ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[Mod Request] Flat Chest Body 1 & Armors

plumprumps

as of today, working on it myself as well, so if you have resources to share - send away! I've done mesh modding for other games before (blender; so that's helpful) but unfamiliar with the process here; so will likely take a lot of trial and errors to get results.

Same here. I haven't modded games before but have done a small amount of 3D modeling. Currently having a bit of an issue getting the file to actually open in blender. I think once that hurtle is clear the rest shouldn't be too difficult.

It does look like because of the way body models work in the game removing the breasts from the player character will also remove the breasts from the other female characters of the same race. Not sure if there's a work around for that. But it's better then nothing

No way! Don't tell me it's a shared file with all the npcs of the same body type! That's a problem then... Best way around would be to add the '5th' body option in the chara creation then

yeah, unfortunately. I have no idea how to go about adding a 5th body type at character creation. but if I can edit the breasts off the default female body (or if someone else makes a flat chest mod like this) in the meantime then that's at least something, even if not ideal.

as of today, working on it myself as well, so if you have resources to share - send away! I've done mesh modding for other games before (blender; so that's helpful) but unfamiliar with the process here; so will likely take a lot of trial and errors to get results.

Same here. I haven't modded games before but have done a small amount of 3D modeling. Currently having a bit of an issue getting the file to actually open in blender. I think once that hurtle is clear the rest shouldn't be too difficult.

It does look like because of the way body models work in the game removing the breasts from the player character will also remove the breasts from the other female characters of the same race. Not sure if there's a work around for that. But it's better then nothing

No way! Don't tell me it's a shared file with all the npcs of the same body type! That's a problem then... Best way around would be to add the '5th' body option in the chara creation then

yeah, unfortunately. I have no idea how to go about adding a 5th body type at character creation. but if I can edit the breasts off the default female body (or if someone else makes a flat chest mod like this) in the meantime then that's at least something, even if not ideal.

Should be possible with coding. it would be akin to adding custom races, so once we start seeing those, a 5th body option will be easy enough. At the moment sadly out of my skill range

Should be possible with coding. it would be akin to adding custom races, so once we start seeing those, a 5th body option will be easy enough. At the moment sadly out of my skill range

Unfortunately coding is also not in my skill range either ): cause a 5th body option would be the most ideal solution.

I dont care if it changes all the bodies or npcs.

I just want something for my smol boi. :c
I'm always so discouraged in games like these because the men are always just...too bulky.
I have a smol boi wood elf and ive just settled for using the flattest armor.
I can even be fine with doing that, but for nakie or camp settings id like the option for a flat chest...
Someone replied this:

"Top junk be gone. Sadly this is a little more involved. There is a thing called normal map which tells the light how to bounce off a surface. So when you make something round flat, you also have to recreate the normal map so it does not reflect the light as if the surface were round. Meaning if you just plainly flatten the chest and graft it into pectoral muscles (man boobs), the light would still show shadows as if there were a top junk. Editing or recreating normal maps is not so easy and would take a lot of time to get the process tuned in since I do not know the original setting the devs used to create them. That is probably why another creator turned you down."

I don't know if that will help anyone but...eh. I hope someone can make SOMETHING. I'm sick of seeing all the futas and bigger junk mods every day....

We might be able to bypass this slightly by either only changing the naked model only, or if you want some armor, only do a few, or do something where people can pick and choose...

If some or all armor still had the chest model then most npcs would be ok if you don't edit their clothing...

ALSO if you do each race separately then people could pick and choose. If they only want a tiefling then only they would be affected.

Sadly for some reason larian grouped elf, half elf, human and drow in one file. :C

The only real way around ALL of this would be make a new race... but that might be even more work.

Honestly though I'd be willing to freakin pay someone to do this... I need my characters accurate.

Maybe if we get better modding tools it'll become easier.

I have found a mod author on nexus who seems interested. Once we chat more I can maybe provide their info and what they know about modding this if they wish. If not I'll link the mod here if they can manage it!

You are a saint! Thank you. I noticed someone made a flat chest mod of Body 3! Which is very exciting!