Voice Actor interested in collaborating for a Dragonborn/Orc Tav voice

ryanjstewart

Your orc voice sounds amazing!

Someone would need to extract a set of Tav voicelines and transcribe them for you, although it may be easier if someone showed you how to do that on your end (extracting the sound files you need).

After that and recording / editing the new ones, adding a new set to the game should be pretty straightforward.

Now we just need someone who can do a good dwarf voice.

Someone would need to extract a set of Tav voicelines and transcribe them for you, although it may be easier if someone showed you how to do that on your end (extracting the sound files you need).

After that and recording / editing the new ones, adding a new set to the game should be pretty straightforward.

Yeah, I wish I knew more about modding. I think it would really require someone with a lot of knowhow in order to make it feasible.

I can do a good Scottish accent... If only I had any recording equipment!

Not a professional VA, but I have done voices and accents my whole life. Went to an arts high school. I don't have any good recording gear, BUT if a capable modder wanted to undertake this I'd be willing to throw in my time and buy some inexpensive recording gear to record additional male voices. I can do a couple of different Brittish accents, Irish, Scottish, Russian, mediocre French. Voices ranging from deeper and gruff to lighter and playful or mischievous., Various American accents. Basically, a range of options. I am often saddened I never had the opportunity to try my hand at being a VA professionally.

There was a mod/modder who did a silent voice tav & was looking to do a ai voice rendition of orcs- maybe reach out & offer to work with them? I know they ran into issues because the voice audio was all over volume wise & it would mess up the AI trying to process what was said. I'd much rather see a real VA voice be used as well, the mod & user was "Strong and Silent - Voice replacer" by kdask
If that doesn't pan out, I do hope someone takes you up on the offer because your voice for orc sounds right out of world of warcraft and its so impressive I love it!

There was a mod/modder who did a silent voice tav & was looking to do a ai voice rendition of orcs- maybe reach out & offer to work with them? I know they ran into issues because the voice audio was all over volume wise & it would mess up the AI trying to process what was said. I'd much rather see a real VA voice be used as well, the mod & user was "Strong and Silent - Voice replacer" by kdask

If that doesn't pan out, I do hope someone takes you up on the offer because your voice for orc sounds right out of world of warcraft and its so impressive I love it!

Posted in their thread. Fingers crossed they get it working.

I tried looking into it a week or two ago when I got annoyed at how unimmersive the female voices are for a drow from Underdark, but alas, it seems currently to be a massive PITA to do anything with it. Then again, I'm not a modder myself.

I'll drop a link to my thread with useless findings regardless, maybe it helps someone more in the know: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/13126323-custom-tav-voicesets-has-anyone-figured-it-out-yet/&do=findComment&comment=126524508

I tried looking into it a week or two ago when I got annoyed at how unimmersive the female voices are for a drow from Underdark, but alas, it seems currently to be a massive PITA to do anything with it. Then again, I'm not a modder myself.

I'll drop a link to my thread with useless findings regardless, maybe it helps someone more in the know: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/13126323-custom-tav-voicesets-has-anyone-figured-it-out-yet/&do=findComment&comment=126524508

Thanks for looking into it as much as you did. If only we had all the time in the world to sort it out given the method you described. Alas... :sad:

Edited by ryanjstewart