Universal action markers.

South8028

Holy crap, this is some good work. And is basically endless should you decide to create some type of framework.

I was gonna say "we should be allowed to fly" with a specific unused CK-animation in mind but you hade already taken care of that.

I don't know how to make a framework. They are just regular idle markers that are used for furniture. I have no idea how to adapt the universal action to game meshes of different sizes. All walls, fences and other obstacles in the game are different and not unified in size. The maximum that came to my mind was to make such markers and place them in some places on the map. I wish it was like in GTA. So that the actor could pull himself up anywhere and climb the roof / fence, or slide down the wire, catching a rifle, and so on. But Zorkaz has rightly pointed out that it will take months to manually place markers on all locations.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41209

This is done in the same way, only the root of the actor is initially located at the exit point of the animation. root is already at the top, on the wall. The entry animation starts at the bottom, the actor climbs to his own root. Ice axes are loaded with the animObj annotation. The actor is animated with these ice axes, the ice axes themselves are placed in AnimObject in ck. The mesh rig is baked via ResetXForm and the BsEffectFx material is assigned. It turns out a marker that can be accurately positioned in ck relative to furniture. In general, there is nothing complicated. The only thing is that a long fuss about a modest result. But with HAT there would be even more fuss. A lot more. Bethesda havok is very disloyal to the modder.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/8r9iRuYapIUSJQ

It is technically possible to make an animation with the movement of the root along the Z axis. Those actor will physically move along the wall, cyclically playing the animation for example, a climber, or any. But I don't know how to bind this new animation to a key, and the problem is how to create an actor interaction with a wall collision so that the actor, while playing this animation, does not fall into the wall. If these two problems have a solution, then the animation itself with movement along the Z axis is easy to do.

Edited by South8028