Hot girls paintings and posters should be Expensive.*Request*

cuzsoldier2

I like the mods how they look and interact, especially when developers try to make it work. But most of the time there is almost no progress or loss of income. So now my base I have all these posters that I required way too easy and it feels it has no purpose.

Because its a shop item or crafting the resources should be the same as relics items or late end objects. This is for me a quick fix to the posters and paintings making actually sense.

For example: We take sims 4 and u download a mod that contains 30 posters. And divide in three groups.

the first 10 cost $500

the second 10 cost $2500

the third 10 cost $5000.

At beginning of a new game 10 posters for $500 is alot of investment to get them all totalling 5000. Thats 1/4 of your starter cash in sims 4. But u could buy 1 to start with and enjoy the mod progressing natural because in sims 4 after couple weeks u could have enough to buy every one of them. But u still have difficulty with buying the second 10 tier.

I am a old school gamer that loved first red alert and completing each mission I did it for the boobs. To see the cinematics with the hot assistant general. Because the natural gameplay and story progression I enjoyed each one of those video's. Made me fight harder and even try to complete on hardest dificulty to see if I could get more boobs.

Sims 4 is a example but in fallout 4 instead money it could be resources.

Most people will ask but do u like to struggle? Nope, but I like the achievment.

So my request is to make or modify posters and paintings just there resources so it would make sense in unlocking them with resources or money u earn. I tried to hang them all up but felt empty while they could mean more. I could drop more examples like fallout 4 u unlock poster 19 after killing a mirelurk etc. But its too much programming and who would want that?

FYI

In fallout 4 adult comics collecting is fun.