Body replacer mods won't load in game.

ddub1221

I've used the mod manager and have also tried to manually install body replacer files such as the UNP body but It won't load in game. The manager says its installed, and I've checked to see that the files are in the correct folders but whenever I load in game I get the default body. I thought it might be a problem with the file itself so I've tried reinstalling and loading another replacer, the CBBE , and I get the same results. I've deactivated the official HD texture pack. Does anyone know how to get the replacers to work?

Both CBBE and UNP simply replace the female body textures. Try installing manually. Download the file and unzip it, place the textures and meshes in your data folder. To compare they should be the same size in the data folder as the one you unzipped.

Have you unequipped all armor when testing different body types? It doesn't matter which body type you have installed, equipping armor will default to the body type the armor was made for. If you have UNP installed and equip vanilla armor you will see the vanilla body unless you have also installed a vanilla armor replacer for the body type you're using.