missing global & script variables

Lionsgate18

So when trying to start my game it will tell me to go to the Warning.txt file and this is what it says: One of the files that "Tales of Miridian.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.
This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message
but not necessarily fix any errors.
One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
Global variable "_TLR_Distance" not found for dialogue type Topic
Info "EMPTY"
Script variable "Prost" not found for dialogue type Topic
Info "EMPTY"
Script variable "knowyou" not found for dialogue type Topic
Info "EMPTY"
Script variable "EM_orphan" not found for dialogue type Topic
Info "EMPTY"
Global variable "_TLR_prost_allow" not found for dialogue type Topic
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"

Missing object "p" for reference during cell "Seyda Neen, Census and Excise Office" load.
Model Load Error: Meshes\Add Art File cannot load file in Meshes\Add Art File.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Not able to find Wrist part in _WYRM_a_black_wrist.
Model Load Error: Meshes\Add Art File cannot load file in Meshes\Add Art File.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
TES3Stream Warning: Model "Meshes\r\XWYRM_Spider.NIF" tex not found "wyrm_tx_spider_black.dds"!
Texture Load Error!: wyrm_tx_spider_black.dds

Does anyone know what I should do to fix this? I know at least part of it is the Wyrmhaven Mod I have that I have to update but not sure of the other ones. Any help would be nice, thank you.

Edited by Lionsgate18

If you look at Tales Of Miridian.esp in Wrye Mash, it would appear the mod was made with a set of ESMs that were not quite the same as the ones for GOTY or patch 1.6.1820 (North American). This is simple to fix in Wrye Mash, just left click one time on the listings for the ESMs in that right hand window, you should see the checkbox colors for them change from yellow to green, and then click save. In case you do not have/know about Wrye Mash, download the Stand Alone version here, Read about it here.

In addition...I have been doing some checking of this mod, and it needs some serious fixing, as noted on the mod comments from PES, and from my own examinations using the Tes3cmd difference function comparing it to Morrowind.esm, Tribunal.esm, Bloodmoon.esm. There are a large number of changes to 'default' IDs, some of which cannot be good. I.E. All guars & rats are scaled to 50% of their normal size, ex_common_door_01 had the path to the nif file removed and left blank, numerous changes to pathgrids, some of which delete all or most all of up to 200+ pathgrid points (I feel these large scale point deletions cannot be good, but have not looked in the CS itself yet.), to name a few things I feel could cause issues. As you have already noted, the mod definitely needs cleaning, Te3cmd gives this summary:

Tes3cmd Report for: Tales of Miridian.esp
duplicate record: 558
For some of your other errors, I suggest you get and use a grep tool such as TextCrawler: Used to figure out what mod a problem may be from. For example, Let us say you have a message in your Warnings.txt file that says "Missing object "furn_de_p_stool_01_MCA" for reference during cell "Molag Mar, St. Veloth's Hostel" load." We will assume you do not know what MCA is :wink: You use the program to search all the esp and esm files in your Morrowind\Data Files\ directory for any mods that have the text string "furn_de_p_stool_01_MCA" If you get TextCrawler, make sure to set the File Filter block to *.es?
Edited by Spirithawke

so I took out the wyrmhaven mod and that fixed that part of the problem. And for awhile I had fixed these : Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY"
Info "EMPTY" but they suddenly came back up.

If I uninstalled them then tried reinstalling them would it fix it?? sorry for all the spacing above.

I am going to guess that you uninstalled some mod that used those variables, and they are now in your save game because you made the save before uninstalling them. The only one I could find scanning my own Data Files with Textcrawler is EM_orphan, which is used in a number of Emma's mods. I Suggest you get Wry Mash: This can do SSSOOO many things....HIGHLY recommended. Download the Stand Alone version here, Read about it here. Clean your save game with it. Go to saves tab, RIGHT click your save game, choose Repair All option in the popup window.