I'm trying to track down a piece of music and I can't even find the mod that used it

TenShadows

I used to have one of those fancy (and often glitchy, barely functioning) music systems that would play something different depending on the region and threat. It had poached pretty much everything from Daggerfall, and also employed a fair few Throne of Bhaal tracks in Vivec and with boss fights. But there's one track - probably the very best one - that I couldn't trace down from anywhere. It was called MolAm_2, and as the name indicates, it played in the Molag Amur region. It alternated between creepy and melancholic and burned itself into my memory forever.

It now only exists in my Roll20 game, because I wanted to use it for desert sections, let my players enjoy it as well. Roll20 doesn't seem to allow re-downloading anything uploaded in there, so I can't even attach the file here to let the rest of you listen.

Now on the cusp of returning to Morrowind after many years of break, this old mystery rears its ugly head. I've decided to get to the bottom of it. But I can't even 100% remember the name of the mod it used, and though I've downloaded several of the music mods to open up and give a look, I can't find it anymore. And even if I could find it, I still wouldn't know its true and ultimate source.

Can you help me in my search?