Request for friendly help to solve game problems for Arabic and Persian languages

Patrio4

My friends, after many efforts in the last month, I was able to add the Arabic font to the game, which can help in the Farsi and Arabic translation of this game. But due to the game's left-to-right writing system, when long sentences are translated, they have problems when translating to the next line, and the order of the words gets messed up. The order of the letters is not a problem, I solved it with a trick, but the sentences get corrupted and start writing from the last line of the text to the first. I tried many ways to format these texts, but it didn't work because in some texts, a specific format and size is intended for the text at one point of the page, which does not allow me to use the text in one line. It is not a problem if the long text is one line. Our only problem is when we go to the next line. Now, if anyone has the technical knowledge to write long texts in one line, please help me and my team. Your help will make many gamers happy.

Look at the pictures, when they are single lines, it is not a problem, but on the black page where the text is in the middle of the page, a predetermined format does not allow us to manage the lines with any code, and it is only displayed in the same paragraph format, and unfortunately the text It starts from the bottom of the last line and ends on the first line as if we turned a page upside down. There are two ways, either defining the right-to-left system, which I don't think is easy, or changing the formats to display the text in a single line. . Of course, I know they are ugly, but I have no choice. Please help our team, don't let us stop, we have translated many texts.

Capture.jpg
Capturesasas.jpg
Edited by Patrio4