• Lhammonds
    • AlienSlof
    • Bben46
    • Stampede
    • Switch
    • SerpentofShadows
    • Malchik
    • Povuholo
  2. 2. Who is your favorite awesome leader?

• Dark0ne!!!
  3. 3. Who do you think SHOULD be a moderator?

• vicICE
    • Vagrant0
    • Hel Borne
    • GDarknight
    • My evil cat named Mikay
    • I don't know these people.
    • I like the moderators we have, and am comfortable with just them.
    • Dezdimona

Hmm.. i wasnt intending to "single one out" as much as have the publics opinion shown of who they like more. No one is being singled out for being bad, just being shown that they are loved. Plus, i believe i made it so you can vote for more than one :)

AlienSlof, i couldn't agree more with your words. They come straight from the heart, and although i can only relate to less than half of it (Mainyl i can relate to horses and cats.. i have 3 cats.. had.. my oldest, 15 years of age Momma Cat.. sweetest thing.. siamese too.. was mauled to death on april first by the neighbors dogs playing tug of war.. i remember getting her out of under my bed when she snuck in by putting my hand out so i can pet her.. Just LOVED to be loved. Anyways thats off topic, just had her all my life and i digress A LOT!!!!!) That is the reason i chose you as MY favorite :) Always speaking from the heart, yet keeping it professional, and as well have yet to find one thing (aside from the male body) that i dont have as a common interest.

anyways, as i said, this is not intended to single people out, rather to just show the moderators how much they are appreciated.. and by that just TO show that they ARE appreciated. Despite some virtual stalkers stalking buddah.. (I SHALL STALK THE STALKER! And, if i myself get a stalker stalking me while im stalking the stalker stalking buddah then 3's company! :) Tongue twister..)

Anyways i hope that explains something out to you a bit, i really dont want to seem ignorant or insulting in anyone opinion, i try to avoid that, except for those who are complete jerks! (I mean buddahs virtual stalker whom im being stalked for because im stalking the stalker of course) Doesnt even sound like a word anymore.. meh, its 3am and i had no coffee plus im quitting cigarettes at the moment so my mind is all over the place.

Heres to you all! Keep on doing what your doin so I can keep on doing what im doing, without you doing what you are i can be able to safely doing what it is i do without being afraid of the banlist doing to me what they do! If that makes the slightest bit of sense.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. i wasnt intending to "single one out" as much as have the publics opinion shown of who they like more. No one is being singled out for being bad, just being shown that they are loved. Plus, i believe i made it so you can vote for more than one :)

AlienSlof, i couldn't agree more with your words. They come straight from the heart, and although i can only relate to less than half of it (Mainyl i can relate to horses and cats.. i have 3 cats.. had.. my oldest, 15 years of age Momma Cat.. sweetest thing.. siamese too.. was mauled to death on april first by the neighbors dogs playing tug of war.. i remember getting her out of under my bed when she snuck in by putting my hand out so i can pet her.. Just LOVED to be loved. Anyways thats off topic, just had her all my life and i digress A LOT!!!!!) That is the reason i chose you as MY favorite :) Always speaking from the heart, yet keeping it professional, and as well have yet to find one thing (aside from the male body) that i dont have as a common interest.

anyways, as i said, this is not intended to single people out, rather to just show the moderators how much they are appreciated.. and by that just TO show that they ARE appreciated. Despite some virtual stalkers stalking buddah.. (I SHALL STALK THE STALKER! And, if i myself get a stalker stalking me while im stalking the stalker stalking buddah then 3's company! :) Tongue twister..)

Anyways i hope that explains something out to you a bit, i really dont want to seem ignorant or insulting in anyone opinion, i try to avoid that, except for those who are complete jerks! (I mean buddahs virtual stalker whom im being stalked for because im stalking the stalker of course) Doesnt even sound like a word anymore.. meh, its 3am and i had no coffee plus im quitting cigarettes at the moment so my mind is all over the place.

Heres to you all! Keep on doing what your doin so I can keep on doing what im doing, without you doing what you are i can be able to safely doing what it is i do without being afraid of the banlist doing to me what they do! If that makes the slightest bit of sense.

i read and understand perfectly well thank you.

,i voiced my opinion, nothing more nothing less.

Ok, just wanted to make sure you understood i was not trying to rub anyone the wrong way :) Thank you for your opinion, by the way, it definetly helps me to remember every action i take can be interpreted differently than their intentions. Keeps me from making the same mistake in a bigger, possibly offencive magnitude, so all in all it was very constructive IMO, plus the fact you stated it gently and friendly just improves my opinion of you :) Happy modding my friend.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Buddah, LHammonds, BBen and AlienSlof. I've only ever seen Switch, Stampede and Malchik a couple of times. I can't remember ever seeing Povuholo or SerpentOfShadows, except in three year old posts.

Dark0ne, obviously. Without him we wouldn't be here, discussing him.

Vagrant is one of the most helpful modders around, and is always willing to offer a helping hand.

vicICE has stated that he wan't to be removed from the list, so that's him out.

Helborne and GDarknight are both top-notch modders (I've certainly converted a lot of Helborne's stuff over to Morrowind) but I don't think either of them are moderator material.

Ok, just wanted to make sure you understood i was not trying to rub anyone the wrong way :) Thank you for your opinion, by the way, it definetly helps me to remember every action i take can be interpreted differently than their intentions. Keeps me from making the same mistake in a bigger, possibly offencive magnitude, so all in all it was very constructive IMO, plus the fact you stated it gently and friendly just improves my opinion of you :) Happy modding my friend.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

your very welcome :biggrin: Its never my intention to cause controversy. You see and understand things very well indeed! Kudo's!

Thank you dez, always nice to be complimented :) Culturally im obligated to, if there is controversy, always try to find a way peacefully to resolve it, and if there is about to be, always try to avoid it. In our case it would be a misunderstanding of eachothers intentions and meaning. Although if our exact conversation had been between 2 other people it is likely it would have started to be a flame war because it seems as of late some people like to cause those even when they know very well what the other person ment.

Sorry im ganna stop myself there before I digress and pontificate an entire book sized post about our situation. I am just waking up, literally, and so my mind can ramble. Im going to cut down about 3,000 words of explanation and simply get to the point :)

"Never take life too seriously, nobody gets our alive anyways."

I welcome peoples opinions, even when and especially when they are the opposite of or are in conflict with my own as I love to hear everyone's thoughts and learn each side to the story. The only thing I don't welcome in opinions is when someone attacks others with them, or when someone else decides anyone against them is attacking them.

You are a well-spoken person with firm understanding. AND You are also someone i forgot to put up on the Who Should Be list >_<

Would you mind if i put you up there?

You are a well-spoken person with firm understanding. AND You are also someone i forgot to put up on the Who Should Be list >_<

Would you mind if i put you up there?

Of course I don't mind, It would indeed be an honor.

See! I said she'd be good. :biggrin:

I suggested you Dezi when I officially voted, but your name wasn't up there yet, so I'm unofficially voting again in spirit, lol. Good job, you'd be fantastic :thumbsup: Other than the folks I mentioned in my first post, don't know the other ones, or haven't seen them enough to really say. Again, I think everyone I've seen does a super job at what they do. Congrats Dezi!