Enabled mods, but Save Game says they are disabled

ZabNex

hi guys so im not big in modding but ive encountered this weird thing that when i wanna load a save data the game gives me the message xxx was enabled and is now disabled still load?

i didn't disable it at all in vortex i just elevated the whole modlist that's it.

did someone of you encouter this situation?

thank you for any help!

• 1 month later...

Ok, I found a solution. It seems Vortex has a tendency to bug out if it's been open for a while. At least with Baldurs' Gate.

Disable the mods that are being an issue. Close Vortex. Re-open Vortex. Re-enable the mods. And Then hit Deploy. it should fix the games mod list. At least it did for me.

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 1:44 AM, TalsarGeldon said:

Ok, I found a solution. It seems Vortex has a tendency to bug out if it's been open for a while. At least with Baldurs' Gate.

Disable the mods that are being an issue. Close Vortex. Re-open Vortex. Re-enable the mods. And Then hit Deploy. it should fix the games mod list. At least it did for me.

Thank you so, so much for following up and providing this fix even after you've resolved it. It worked for me, when no other solution on the internet did.

I couldn't load my save files after 100+ hours of gameplay because of the same issue and was literally in tears.

THANK YOU <3