Downloading and file serving changes

Dark0ne

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone just wondering if anyone is having problems downloading from this site I cant download anything for any game have I been band. I havn't been able to download anything since just before 0.46.0 if I have been band can someone tell me why I don't believe iv done anything wrong

thanks for your time

Hytenedrush

In response to post #11228408.

sorry its not that I cant download its when you click on a mod I cant view the sub folders within the mods page like images or files is this normal I like to view images and the files folder because some mods have different versions or add ons if that's what you call them im still rather new to modding and while im here id just like to say thanks to nexus and all the wonderful hard working modders that make brilliant games even better Edited by Hytenedrush

Just wanted to say that I've had no problems with slowdowns or downloading mods for about a week, so awesome job, thanks! :)

I have not retried NMM because it isn't compatible with many of the Oblivion mods I use, and I find that installing with a manager is less headache in the long run (currently using OBMM), so I can't comment on whether my experience with NMM has improved.

Thank you for keeping us informed. Especially with the "plain-speak" instead of the technical jargon that some folks slip into that makes "technically challenged" people (like myself) go "Buh?"

Hope you folks are actually getting some rest now.

I'm probably one of those guilty of techno-babble. I have spent a large portion of my life around people who do understand it and so naturally slip into that language when trying to explain something that is inherently technical. I do try not to do that here, and have been accused of talking down to people or being condescending because of trying to communicate technical concepts in a non technical manner. - I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. :facepalm:

If you catch me doing it, go ahead and call me out on it and I'll try to find whatever level you are comfortable with. :tongue: