Schematic weapon idea..modlers needed

piratephil

Hey,

I'm brand new to this board, I'm normally on the bethesda forums and found my way here on the slow long journey looking into modding weapons. I've got some ideas for schematic junk weapons which I want to turn into a polished mod with around 5-6 weapons (ideally), here's the first weapon I have in mind....The quad pistol: http://www.flickr.com/photos/piratephil/3643900340/ made up of .32 pistols, crutch, rake and surgical tubing.

It's a HUUGE favour but I'm looking for someone to help make the nif files ready for texturing. You'll get full credits when the project is finished. Is anyone out there willing/able to help?

Thanks.

That looks like it takes some time to reload.

looks both interesting and possible as well, most of the textures and mesh parts are already in the game from what I can tell, and it fits perfectly into the wasteland's style. To be honest I was saddened by the lack of interesting custom weapons, I mean come on, is a rail spike shooting gun really the most creative thing wastelanders can come up with? sadly I get a headache just looking at he geck menus so all I can do it give support and say that if there are any modders with free time, this project looks worth the time :thumbsup: