Any mod that can tp summons to me?

LeQuack2

My dead thralls legit vanished before my eyes when I looked at them and I haven't seen them in a few in game days. I've tried waiting, fast travel to last I raised them and where I lost them, entered and exited buildings. I can't go back as my last actual save was a while ago and my quick save is recent.

If your old save has your thralls in it, you could use that save to open the console, click on each thrall, and find its RefID, so you can write it down. Then use the console and the prid command to enter the RefID , followed by the moveto player command. If it doesn't show up, try again, but this time try the console command "resurrect 1" before you use the moveto player command. Since thralls are not alive, the resurrect command may not work, I don't know.

FWIW, I made a folder in in the game saves folder, labeled 'Save Locker', so I can spam full saves, and move all but the last three or so into it after each gaming session. I don't move autosaves or quicksaves, making sure I make a full save before leaving the game. A shortcut to the saves folder on the desktop makes this a lot easier.

My dead thralls legit vanished before my eyes when I looked at them and I haven't seen them in a few in game days. I've tried waiting, fast travel to last I raised them and where I lost them, entered and exited buildings. I can't go back as my last actual save was a while ago and my quick save is recent.

My old save unfortunately didn't have my thralls so I just bit the bullet and made new thralls and new legendary gear and it seems to have happened again but luckily I took your advice to heart and made a manual save just in case my issue happened again and it did so now at least I can go back. Thanks for the advice!

If/when you get them back this time, you might want to try the console command 'resetAI'. Like before, open the console, click on one thrall, then type in the command and hit 'Enter'. Sometimes it seems to work better if you 'disable' the NPC first, then resetAI, then 'enable'. This might help keep them from wandering, but if you have any follower managers, YMMV.