MGE to MWSE

dvvogel1

i was wondering ..how do you get Morrowind Graphics Extender to "Talk" with the Morrowind Script Extender.. the read me isent very clear on how to do this. I have the MGE mod

Zooming bows and in the read me it states "Ensure that MGE is set up to connect to MWSE, or the bows will do nothing and you will not recieve any warning messages." but i do not see a way to do this.. wondering what i am missing.

Thank you

i was wondering ..how do you get Morrowind Graphics Extender to "Talk" with the Morrowind Script Extender.. the read me isent very clear on how to do this. I have the MGE mod

Zooming bows and in the read me it states "Ensure that MGE is set up to connect to MWSE, or the bows will do nothing and you will not recieve any warning messages." but i do not see a way to do this.. wondering what i am missing.

Thank you

First go download and install the latest version at sourceforge,

http://morrgraphext.wiki.sourceforge.net/

It automatically sets it up for you to use a Launcher. When you launch MWSE look at the top left of the Morrowind title screen and and you should see the words in white letters: Morrowind Graphics Extender with the version number you installed.