Ragdolls {The Immersion Main Ingredient}

Krovi

Okay people, as you can read in the title, I'm looking for some good Ragdoll mods and also to ask about something. At first I didn't bother about the ragdolls, but then as I began to "Roleplay" the game more I began to seek for immersion, with the right mods everything was cool, but I have this little thing in which I have to make sure that the details are as realistic as possible.

One day I was fighing someone and when I killed him it did that stupid twist step and then fell to the floor as a very stiff and awkward ragdoll, I tried looking for mods that fixes this, but alas I can't find any. I found one mods but it looks like the ragdolls are made of rubber.

I know it may be too specific but at least I'd like to know if there are more ragdoll mods out there, and also why the ragdolls in the vanilla game are so stiff and not flexibe enough.

I know a couple good mods that will fix all of you problems!

First and foremost let's get rid of that stupid twist and fall animation. No Spinning Death Animation will not only remove that weird spinning death animation for humans, but will also remove the death poses for Dragons, Falmer, and Reiklings.

For a more realistic ragdoll I use Realistic Ragdolls and Force the mod author describes his mod best though , " Reduces the extra force applied on ragdolls to a more reasonable level and replaces ragdolls so that they bend and twist realistically and fall at a faster velocity. Increase friction to fix ice-like ragdoll sliding." I personally recommend you download the realistic force version.

And finally for true immersion enthusiasts the mod Dead Body Collision Fix will actually allow the player, objects, and npc's/enemies to collide with dead bodies, meaning that they will no longer just phase through them.

Hopefully this mod list will be of use to you. Don't forget to endorse the creations of these awesome mod authors, enjoy your ragdolls.