High Script Latency Need help

Archangelo666

Hi. So i get like 80-300ms it just jumps randomly dosent matter if in city/dungeon or open world

My mod load is heavy as hell and as a noob modder it shouldn't be like this got little greedy with mods and this my mistake but still i hope its still fixable

My loadorder is in attachables I would be really happy to get this load order to work and i am ready to delete mods that make my game lag.

Can't specifically identify your issue, but I can offer this:

When my load starts getting "wonky", I go inside a player home or do a deep cave/ruin quest for a while to allow skyrim's housekeeping to clean up loose ends.

Can't specifically identify your issue, but I can offer this:

When my load starts getting "wonky", I go inside a player home or do a deep cave/ruin quest for a while to allow skyrim's housekeeping to clean up loose ends.

Thanks for the response. Will try to do this. but still if somebody can pin point most heavy script mods or very hard mod conflicts that could cause this i would be greatful :D

IME,

For me, a big offender is SLEN, and also SLIF as well...BUT, generally speaking, at least in my case, it not any mods specifically that are "guilty" of anything, but (with a few exceptions that spam on their own) any script that gets fired a lot by user or via user interaction and results in script bottlenecking and what I *might* loosely term buffer overflow, can contribute to the clog. Imagine spamming a hotkey a few hundred times in a row and initiating some task (ie a new instance of said task) each time for a "worst case" illustration.

Often times, when I get to that state, when I check a savefile made while in this state (using Fallrim tools), I'll see a large deposit of stacks and forms, along with increase numbers of unattached script instances and unidentified elements that "shouldn't be there". The scheme of idling for a bit of time, allows Skyrim to (slowly) purge the detritus that's clogging its figurative arteries. And at least in my case, it often requires a bit more time that that, so I generally take a brief vacation from the rush, go "home" and go inside, and I idle in calm surroundings with no deer running around or rabbits or trolls on a berserker quest, or a bear, or cat, NPCs, or dragons, or even butterflies no environmentals, no shooting stars, no real clouds passing by... The calmer the better. (fwiw I usually do ~3 game days, with a few breaks to make save files to check on housekeeping progress, and do a bit of crafting)

And yeah, it sounds like "How freaking stupid, I mean that is the stupidest way to have to play a game!!! WTF!!!!".... and I agree, but that's the way it is unless you play vanilla. Especially if you stray far from vanilla

And tbh, it only takes 5-10-15 minutes to do a good bottleneck cleanup in *most* cases.