Trying to sort Mods

RyuTakahashi117

Hope this helps! Here's everything I have that I'm using for Skyrim. Currently running Skyrim: Special Edition with Anniversary DLC installed through Steam Deck. Computer Specs attached as well as load order and list of plugins. Hope someone can make sense of this, again game runs, but anything I load up a saved game, the AddItem feature resets, character goes bald, some MCM problems occur, items disappear from inventory, etc. Thanks for the assist and look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help. Tried uploading a clip to show what happens, but can't for some reason. Thanks!

-Ryu

P.S. I made a new post/topic as well. :tongue:

Device name Senso_Kikai
Processor 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-13700KF 3.40 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Device ID 245DD30A-9597-446C-8D4E-B9BA338B87ED
Product ID 00342-21033-13434-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎5/‎12/‎2023
OS build 22621.2134
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0

Vortex Mod Manager:

Mods Enabled 781/786 items
Plugins Enabled 606/688 items

My Collection of Mods:

https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/d2zyyq/revisions/1?tab=mods

Hey, Ryu - did you check the number of 'active' plugins on the Vortex Plugins sidebar tab? if it is at 254 or more, then you will have problems with mods not loading. I can't tell from either of your lists which mods are regular mods, or light mods.

Open Vortex, find/click on the Plugins on the left sidebar, wait a few seconds for Vortex to generate the list, then look at the upper right. There should be counts for both 'Active' and 'Light' plugins.

If the active plugins count is more than 254, you can use Vortex to try to set/change some to a 'light' ESP-FE version (which can break some mods), or you can choose enough of the active mods (no feather in the Vortex plugins list) to remove to get your mod list under 254.