Nemesis Issue With Animations

Ahrakis

I'm sure this is a simple fix, but I'm pretty burnt out from troubleshooting this now.

None of the NPCs or my character are able to move, no animations, stuck in the A-pose. I am using MO.

I tried to rerun Nemesis and got the following:

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 9291-4678

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

Mod Checked 2: tkuc

Mod installed: Nemesis PCEA

PCEA Mod: 0Dser_Animations

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\0_master.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\1hm_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\1hm_locomotion.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\bashbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\blockbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\horsebehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\idlebehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\magicbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\shout_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\sprintbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\staggerbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\_1stperson\behaviors\weapequip.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\0_master.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\1hm_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\1hm_locomotion.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\attackbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\bashbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\blockbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\horsebehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\idlebehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\magicbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\shout_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\sprintbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\staggerbehavior.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\weapequip.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\weapunequip.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\characters\defaultmale.hkx

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\characters female\defaultfemale.hkx

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 16 second(s) taken

I think that the 32 bit hkx is probably the giveaway. The mod or mods involved are Skyrim mods, and not Skyrim SE mods? Or, there is a prerequisite that is not updated to SE (64-bit was built in to Skyrim SE). I do not use Nemesis or your mods, however, so you might want to wait for someone with experience in either/both to answer, or go to their comment/troubleshooting threads.

After googling around last night, I understood that the issue was probably a Skyrim mod added to SE, so I tried going through my animation mods to check which might have been accidentally borrowed from Skyrim, but came up empty.

I SUSPECT that my issue might be rooted in having FNIS installed, having run it, running the game to make sure I was stable at that point in my modding (I was), then adding more mods, finding out FNIS wasn't supported and that MOST animation mods had switched over to Nemesis (?), removing FNIS labeled mods (Fores New Idles, Creature Pack, Spells, and FNIS itself) installing Nemesis Engine, and Nemesis PCEA, running the engine for the animations, and now I've got this error.

I think I've solved this issue. I redownloaded Nemesis from SkyrimSE nexus and generated animations. I can now move around:

HOWEVER

The animations I wanted (Attack MCO) are NOT listed in the patch list for Nemesis.

I'm currently trying to figure out if I'm supposed to manually add the "Nemesus_Engine" folders to some sort of Nemesis folder to get it to read them, but I'm not finding any actual instructions on google. Mostly everyone is just saying to manually add, but not HOW.

Okay, to solve THAT issue:

I nuked anything related to Nemesis from MO2 and the SkyrimSE folder and reinstalled Nemesis. Lo! I can now see the correct patches in Nemesis. Launching returns no errors.

But NOW:

LOOT returns that several .esl files related to creation content, ie: cckrtsse001_altar.esl, are required by several mods, but are missing.

I went to Steam and "verified integrity" and it downloaded 8 items. So 8 of the files are back, but it failed to verify all of the files. Some are still missing.

Solved that issue. Someone had mentioned to delete the overwrite folder, so I simply removed it and apparently, the .esl's from the AE were in there.

Now I've just got an issue getting Thirdpersonfirstperson aiming to work. I can see the MCM menu and toggle things on/off, but no matter what, the camera will not switch to first person.

Fixed that by disabling Improved Camera SE. Launched the game, and Thirdperson Firstperson aiming started working. I enabled Improved Camera SE to double check, launched the game, and it was still working.

I'm not sure how that works, but all of my issues have been solved.