Skyrim SE (AE) (modded) started crashing on launch while working perfect hours before

persijn

Hello! Yesterday morning I was playing my modded skyrim, everything was working perfect. A few hours later I wanted to continue and it just crashed on launch, and I can't get it to work again.
I tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling skse64, deleting old saves, updating my drivers, removing mods that could be heavy (even though everything was working).

The crash log i got is in the files attachment, but I can't make sense of it. Can anyone help me?
I was just enjoying skyrim again and now I can't play it anymore.

(I'm not sure if the crash log shows it but I also have enb re engaged installed for obsidian weathers)

Also vortex showd the elfx effects weather.esp conflicts with obsidian, so i disabled that esp but still it crashes on launch.

If I open it via the normal launcher (not skse64) I get until the menu but then it crashes when loading my save file (probably because of the mods)

You could get Crash Log Analyzer ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89860 ), install it, and a lot of the extraneous stuff gets filtered/combined. See if that helps. When I installed it, it also ran analysis on ALL of my older crash logs still in the folder, as well.

Thanks for the tip, I installed it but it said there was nothing to report... even after opening the game again.

I guess my only resort is the long way: a clean install. Lets hope it works