A humble clothing request

duzell

To make this short and simple , I play fallout 3 for the roleplay aspect and for the fun of the game itself. I've gotten the Alternative start mod , much better then starting off in a vault if you ask me , and have been playing with a few different character "Builds" (Sniper , grenadier , heavy armor/big weapons/big owies/ and even a character who used a Chinese pistol the whole game.) and they all seemed to have in game items to support them with clothing. There is SOMETHING in the game world to add flavor to whatever "build" you'd like , usually....except for this. What if I wanted to build a pure melee based character with a Chinese sword and wanted to be a "Ronin of the wastes" or something along those lines? There is no dirty Kimonos , no chipped and stained Geta, no old display armor that someone stole and patched with random metals , Nothing. Just a officers sword and some jumpsuits. Now...I'm not sure how LORE friendly this would be , but seems to me that it makes sense before the bombs fell there was a small cache of these type things on Display in various parts.

All that I'd like to ask is for perhaps a modder who feels the same way , or , who is very bored and would like to win free cookies and my admiration (Worth TWO free internets ) pick this up and maybe talk some ideas over with me via pm on the site. If not , then I'm sure this thread will get buried deep away perhaps to be found much later.

Anyway , regardless if you do or do not take it up , thanks for reading!