Starfield needs female models with bigger boobs

Salamandrix

Developers that made Mortal Kombat 1 and Street Fighter 6 understand that thicc characters are not a bad thing, and i think there is a fair share of women who wouldn't mind playing dress up with their character using modded clothes. The pursuit is not strictly for dudes, in my opinion, Mod authors should reference fashion catalogues for inspiration.

The design choice to simplify clothing was a terrible decision on BGS part because there is a demographic of gamers who like to mix and match clothing items. If this cannot be fixed with the CK, i'm going to be very disappointed

• 3 weeks later...

Let me see if I understand this correctly... to make the game more realistic, it should give women FFF, GG and HH sizes? By most studies, only less than 1% of the human population have larger than D cup breasts and above the ratio plummets geometrically. So how does adding those enormous sizes make the game "more realistic"? I agree the female bodies in Starfield are almost completely identical for males and females, but up to D is standard, with C being the average.

Let me see if I understand this correctly... to make the game more realistic, it should give women FFF, GG and HH sizes? By most studies, only less than 1% of the human population have larger than D cup breasts and above the ratio plummets geometrically. So how does adding those enormous sizes make the game "more realistic"? I agree the female bodies in Starfield are almost completely identical for males and females, but up to D is standard, with C being the average.

It does not. But when the agenda eliminates attractive women from AAA video games made in the West, the backlash, as the agenda intends, is to promote weird and grotesque pseudo-hyper-sexualised females as seen in certain American cartoons from the 1950s, and all those 'adult' anime games on Steam. The agenda is not about any form of 'equality' or fairness, but ensuring the Culture War becomes ever more extreme. A very very vicious form of psychological manipulation is at play- wars need two sides with the masses on either side being constantly exposed to demonizing propaganda. Ever see how the mainstream American cartoon industry during WW2 depicted Japanese people?

Of course a ton of customers of starfield want to 'get back' at bethesda by modding in extreme forms of all those ideas and images Bethesda purposely censored out of this game. Is this healthy or normal? Not really- people should fight back by refusing to be a mirror image of Team Agenda.

Edited by zanity

Normally I find the adjustments to women too much, but yes, something needs to be done for the women of Starfield. What happened in the evacuation, did humans mutate to all have the same body build and shapes!?

Normally I find the adjustments to women too much, but yes, something needs to be done for the women of Starfield. What happened in the evacuation, did humans mutate to all have the same body build and shapes!?

Yes, apparently developers never met a woman in RL or the like to under represent their different body parts which come in different sizes...

What a disgrace, but this needs to be fixed...

• 5 months later...
On 10/1/2023 at 6:54 PM, Cynaraa said:

Where is so problem in that?

I find very funny how people still have the guts to want to medicate other preferences while screaming on anything that question theirs. Some like their partner flat, some like them curvy in some place and if a man want an F, G or H cup where is the problem in that?