I need help with making a mod list that works!

xdBeaky

Hello people, I am reaching out to any pro Skyrim Modder to guide me on how to make the perfect mod list, most of the time when I try to follow a guide on YT something always goes wrong for me at the point in the process, I don't mind what mod manager I use MO2 and Vortex ect, I hope one of you legends sees this, see ya.

Hello, maybe it would help if you stated what you are aiming to achieve: regulate changes. wolrd landscape, aesthetics, new lands, npc, "next generation style", hd 8k. battle changes, magic, game ultimate behavior changes, fnis mods and others. your card information and others. maybe whoever sees that can just copy and paste his list in use.

have a nice day

Basically, I am aiming to make the ultimate mod list as in better textures, graphics, how to use an ENB, HD 4K (because my pc can't handle 8K), FNIS animation mods or Nemesis, character customization mods examples including (CBBE, BodySlide, RaceMenu and RaceMenu/BodySlide presets), NPC overhaul mods like to make them look way better (if yk what I'm saying), Combat mods, UI, GUI and Font change mods and that is what I am aiming to achieve, Thank you for your time.

Let me see tonight what I have that can be useful for immersion or in general becouse my download history is, well... it has so much that I get confused which ones I am currently using , unfortunately for:

Prettier characters, graphics, ENB are things I can't help you with. My PC is old so I don't use them, I don't look for them and I envy anyone who has them (hahaha, just kidding...or do I)

Among some videos that I see looking for something, this is the one I liked the most, the instructions are simple and direct and it tells you the loading order in for the mod moderator

I'll get back to you later.

Edited by rodr1ss

Let's see if the links remain so you can go directly
I play in skyrim LE, I don't use:

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

If you do it you should see requirements and incompatibilities in the mods.
many need new game
I always play legendary. Sometimes some bandits are vanilla and go down in one breath. it improves as you level up

assuming you have the basics: DAR, fnis, papyrusUtil, mfg console. among others
I have put them in an order so that you can put them in your mod manager, others say in no specific order, it does not affect

If you manage to find mods for graphics and flora, these may help you in the game. are to my taste, you may not necessarily like them or they work for me, I'm sure there are better ones, I haven't tried them.

I like mods that can improve both the character and the enemy npc, I never look for anything overpowering

I can tell you what I currently use among others:
battle:

Hand Placed Enemies - More populated spawns dungeons and POIs LE

it worked for me and I really can't play without this mod, it has some bugs, you could see among the posts and information about the mod if the benefits are greater than those bugs (like dark face in white body in some npc):
Revenge Of the Enemies 2016

just instaled, I haven't gotten to Solstheim yet and I'm in no hurry.
Extra Encounters - Dragonborn

I just edited the post in case someone else reads it and finds useful information: this extra encounters mod works, it becomes more demanding and active, it is no longer such a calm Solstheim, but... I have problems advancing with the Filial Bonds quest, apparently edits the spots where the brother appears. Either you do not accept the quest by not talking to the guy in the Skaal village and you keep the mod that makes the island more fun or you do not install it or you are going to have the quest active

You can try with console commands. but there is an item that you must deliver to the guy in the villa. I couldn't find it with AddItem.

Skyrim Immersive Creatures

Deadly Creatures - Dangerous animals and monsters

Ultimate Combat

Used a long time ago, my PC couldn't handle so much processing of everything (it's old) I haven't tried it again but it served what the mod was made for
Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons

Encounter Zones Unlocked - Dungeons don't stop leveling after the first visit (SKSE)

There are many mod to use with fnis. I have no interest in that type of mod, and there are others for movements in battle, or
Dual Sheath Redux

follow this if you like

GamerPoets is the best.
although, never use this one, sorry

DAR:
Smooth Random Blocking Animation 3.0

Smooth Combat non Combat Animation

can be used for fnis if you want it to somersault in the air instead of moving, check the box below when you execute fnis
TK Dodge
Acrobatic Dodge Replacer

npc:
It has npc distribution I think
(I don't use it. You must follow the reading order instructions for your mod manager)
Apachii Sky Hair

this one I liked, but I had to take it out
Only used once since my PC couldn't do everything and had the black faces bug. Check the author's page, it has for all cities if I remember correctly. You should check compatibility with Apachii, I don't use any of those mods
Gman749's Ladies Of Solitude

------------

below any mod can modify this mod:
if you like:
Enhanced Atronachs - With Levelling And Luminosity LE

Smaller Atronachs - Quieter Atronachs

Female Cicero

(and the voice in requiring files)

SensualCicero
(It's certainly much better than his vanilla dance)

others no need especific order on mannager:

It has a problem that sometimes the npc don't carry anything in their hand or use the torch at all times and anywhere, but I leave it at 50/50 I like it:
Immersive NPC in the dark

cities:
Blowing in the Wind

Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed
(You are going to want to download the mod that is in the requirements for sneak move speed too)

Flying Crows

Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations LE

Disable Auto-Aim
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12902

I like over any other: (I set time scale to 15)
Realistic Needs and Diseases

Bathing in Skyrim

Dynamic Female Weather Idles LE

Immersive folded hands (DAR) - LE

I inform you that this mod is going to demand a lot more attention, but much more immersion in dialogues and other things
SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin)

Comprehensive First Person Animation Overhaul - CFPAO - LE

Just Do It
(If you are also going to use TK Dodge, change the default key "shift" of the book mod for another one. In battle sometimes it can give you lag since the game will want to grab the book while you try to dodge the attacks while you sprinting)

Sometimes Pick Up Books

Smooth Magic Casting Animation LE

To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting (SKSE)

Convenient Dialogue UI - LE

Alternate Conversation Camera LE
(configurable in ini file)

Rolling after landing (Controllable)

easy, simple and you can configure the place where the action prompt appears and other things in the ini file.
SkyHUD LE

Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds
I don't use the others in this sound of skyrim because I find it too much noise from people in a tavern when there are only 3 people and one is you.
the dungeon didn't "gungeon" me enough. but they are good mods to take into account, it depends on taste
(you should look at pathces or incompatibilities for any weather mod you want to use)

Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
(you should look at pathces or incompatibilities for any weather mod you want to use)

becouse, why not?
Convenient Crossbows

Sleeping Expanded (LE)

Alternate Summoning Visuals

female character?
(I don't use the recommended voices, only vanilla for shouts)
YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout

You have to see which one suits your taste.
A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

Hunters Not Bandits

If you believe like me that you don't need to go around killing deer or elks but you do like to see them and be close to them. or you find the horkers annoying, with this you can modify all the behaviors for animals
One With Nature - Dynamic Animals and Creatures

Customizable Camera

Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One

(check compatibilities or patches for any mod)

There is an issue with the limit of animations for DAR, I never understood it, and since I use many apart from these two I always only use the one for the Children (because I like to adopt to 6), not the other one. I don't know how to tell you more, I haven't looked for additional information.
Lively Children Animations (DAR) - LE

Gesture Animation Remix (DAR) - LE
there is one for male to. I have never used that one

Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-

Random Animation Sitting Idles - Core Extended

PC Head Tracking and voice Type

this modders
PSBoss
check out his statues page.

and this one
Xtudo

Hope this can help you

Edited by rodr1ss

I forgot to mention that I use this for npc

Pretty Face

Feminine Khajiit Textures (Alternative) - White Striped and White Leopard

those two above are enough for me

and for armor is much more you don't need all of them. only that I like one's armor, another's clothes and there is one who has the armor called "hentai armor"

I leave them in the order I use them, you have to choose which one you want in bodyslide

Female Outfit Replacer CBBE BHUNP

same mod page

dragonborn armor

dawnguard armor

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M

BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer

BD UUNP Armor and clothes replacer for CBBE

and this is the one I use

Anne nord preset - skse

check the notes and the post because the uploader is very noob and I forget some things to change in the racemenu

Edited by rodr1ss

by the way also look at these, a couple more mods don't hurt

Animations

And if you are looking for something more "sexy"

go to LoversLab for

Live Action

(it's an idle, it's not a style... it's not a style like the one you know how to find there, it's just idles)

and since you are in loverslab also search

Fairies of Skyrim

they are similar to those of MihailMods

Sprites- Mihail Monsters and Animals (LE version) (''fairy'')

but I haven't tried these

You should check out his page, he has very good work in monsters.

If this is not what you were looking for, I'm sorry English is not my native language and sometimes I get lost in terminologies. I hope I have not distorted your request.

And if it was this, don't thank me, in every mod you download make sure to like them, Give them kudos if you figure out how to do it, I have no clue and appreciate their work in a post that costs nothing, they are the only ones who deserve it. I just did copy paste

Edited by rodr1ss