[Mod Request] Apperance swap Adamantine Scale Mail (clipping on Body Type 4) with Breastplate or other medium armor.

EvilFriedBacon

The Adamantine Scale Mail has a small clipping issue on Body Type 4/Strong Masc bodies.

at65YCv.jpg

Changing it to the Breastplate (+1 in this image) model would be my preference, as I'm not a fan of the Scale Mail look, but I'll take what I can get if someone sees this and would rather it look like basic scale mail or hide armor or something.

mMwAtqa.jpg

I have no idea how to mod but I feel like this could be an easy drag and drop mod into the main directory. Like, replacing the item ID for the visual aspect of it alone. I'm not really interested in an actual "mod" the requires BG3MM as I really don't want my play time to be reset. The only mod I have installed is for a bug fix for Half-elf heads. I'm hoping for a mod that is a simple at that mod, but if it as to be installed thru a mod manager/be a mod-mod, then so be it.

I'd offer a cash incentive but I'm pretty broke and don't want to insult anyone, I don't know if it's against TOS, and I have no idea who I could contact privately about it. I'm just pretty sure I'll be using this armor for the rest of the game (my character is a barbarian) and would like my character's armor to look normal in cut scenes.

Edited by EvilFriedBacon