before next anniversary p[laythru, 'should I'...vis-a-vis these mods

ericjmz

Hi guys

Im all ready to play a new run of Skyrim (Anniversary edition)

I have a short list of mods I played last time; will probably keep 95-100% the same

However this is the time to decide, before I fire up and make my first save

Subjective or not, I request and welcome any opinions to the following.

Here goes, starting with most important.

1. On my last playthru I did NOT use the ‘Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - USSEP

The game worked great. Also I was wary of using it as with the Anniversary edition everything was updated by Bethesda with Anniversary, so was wary it would screw things up

So my question is should I add it this time…and does it in any way, in anyone’s experience, make the game better/more stable/worse/or less stable then the Anniversary edition without it?

1. Similar/related…so the ‘Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - USSEP’ page recommends you’ll also need this one-
Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches

So last playthru I didn’t use that.

As Skyrim added all (and more) creation content with Anniversary, I have same trepidation…

…does it in any way, in anyone’s experience, make the game better/more stable/worse/or less stable then the Anniversary edition without it?

1. Final question

Ive used Eli’s Breezehome with several different playthrus and always had mixed feelings about it; love the look; don’t like certain buggy aspects to it, as well as several design choices

Is there any equally good or better Breezehome for Anniversary edition anyone recommends?

1. Really final question:

Ive played with follower Sofia with the last several playthroughs; love her, no problems; I am open to trying another female companion; any recommendations towards any equally fun…or is no one as fun as Sofia?

Thanks for any forthcoming opinions

eric