Tried converting serana to CBBE but broke her face.

SurpriseFatty

Seductress Seranas nude body does not reflect my default body. That's fine, however it's kind of jarring when her body changes when equipping bodyslided outfits. So I tried to fix it. I followed this guide with 1 upvote on reddit. It seems like the guide is trying to use Bijin Family Bodyslides so he can get bodyslide meshes for Serana, and then he gets a CBBE compatible body from seranaholic and then does some drag and drops. I don't know what I'm talking about, I just do what I'm told. The "conversion" worked, however her facial animations are broken. Is this some .tri issue? I can't seem to figure out how to even undo this. I have the original mod and my edited version separate and it seems disabling both of these mods doesn't even fix this. I have at some other point manually copied the generated bodyslide files and overwritten seductress serana in an attempt to figure this out, I have limited nifskope knowledge (probably just enough to destroy things with no knowledge of how to repair it). I'm just really sad seductress serana isnt supported. I'd love to learn how but I don't know how to do this. Seems there are unending requests for conversions of outfits and I'd like to know how to do that.