Xbox pc texture mods not loading

Tahrngarth

So I recently added posters using the Posterfeel tool into Documents\My Games\Starfield path and then created a StarfieldCustom.ini in that folder with

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

added.
But ingame the posters haven't changed.
I tried switching this formula up by moving the Data folder to the root folder C\XboxGames\Starfield\Content and adding the formula to a StarfieldCustom.ini there
I tried this with all the combinations I could think off: only the formula moved without it being in Documents.. Formula in both. texture folders in both, in either one, all of this.
Still I can't get it to work.
Does anybody have a Gamepass solution for this?
I saw somewhere on here after searching that someone deleted the Data folder in Documents completely and moved it to his steam root folder.
Could the same work for Xbox? delete the Data folder completely and only use the one in the XboxGames folder?

It seems that the ones that are just in the main Posters folder are showing, but not those that are in underlying folders (same directory order like the exctracted files are in)

Just asking in case someone who is playing through XboX pc has already solved this. And before I mess things up too much.

Edited by Tahrngarth

I suggest asking about GENERAL Xbox Starfield modding, not some specific example. You'd be likely to get a helpful response then.

Or Google (though Google is trash these days). You know- find out if currently changing Starfield on the console is possible at all.

Mind you, there is ZERO clarity in your message. QUOTE "playing through XboX pc". What on Earth does that even mean. Xbox is the CONSOLE. The PC gamepass version should NEVER be referred to as 'Xbox'. If you mean the gamepass PC version, then someone has already provided comprehensive instructions on how to get PC mods working with the non-Steam version in the general forum- I suggest you check his post out, it is clearly marked.