Armour Mod Bug

Akyanton

Hello folks,

I hope you can help me :smile: I downloaded some armor mods. Unfortunately, the representations of some outfits are incorrect.

There are problems with coats that look like a buggy board rather than a coat.

In some outfits “only” certain parts of the body are invisible.

The mods shown here are:

-DM BDOR Aquila from Team TAL (with SE compatibility mod) and

-Witcher 3 female armors

The problem also affects other outfits, but not all modded armor. For some it works perfectly (e.g. Dark Knight Armor - SE)

I have installed all the required mods (otherwise it probably wouldn't work at all).

Specifically, I have CBPC, HDT-SMP and Faster HDT-SMP.

What could it be? Above all, the problem with hanging the BDOR Aquila mod annoys me a lot. :sleep:

The second two are almost always resulting from HDT-SMP mismatched installations/configurations. I have never seen the first case, but I assume that it is probably the same.

I am not sure, but I don't think that you should have HDT-SMP and Faster HDT-SMP installed together. Just use and configure Faster HDT-SMP along with your CBPC installation. Be sure to build/rebuild your outfits in BodySlide before you crank up your game.

I am NOT an expert by any stretch of the imagination, however.

Thanks for your answer :)

I have now tried separately with either HDT-SMP or Faster-SMP, unfortunately without success. Body Slide is also installed.

(I also didn't find the problem anywhere else on the internet, which makes it kind of difficult to find an solution :ninja: )

There are no requirements for a specific body type on the relevant pages.

(And.. if the problem is really the body type / body slide, then the whole armor shouldn't work and not just the coat, right? Instead, all coats in the game are "stiff" and do not flutter, even those that otherwise look normal)

Honestly, I haven't used body slide in detail and I'm trying to get used to it yet. Do you have any idea what setting it could be/where I could look to connect with HDT when I've imported the armour in Outfit Studio?

Only the armor parts that have HDT physics enabled would have a problem, AFAIK. I only set up my own sliders in BodySlide, and use its routine to build armors to match those sliders (with morphs). Someone with more experience w/BS will have to come by.

BTW, it is my understanding that Faster HDT-SMP is the one that works more smoothly of the two. That said, I still have a crash or two occasionally, probably trying to do too much w/my setup.