J S Black's Ghosts official thread

junin

HI folks, I want to introduce my new mod J S Black’s Ghosts. I’ve been working on this project for a while now and I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premise:

Somewhere in the wastelands there is a door. It is a hidden door of course. Behind it lays the entrance to a secret facility that was once the base of operations for a deadly group of mercenaries that called themselves the Ghosts. The Ghosts were founded by four very skilled and very dangerous assassins who realized that in this post apocalyptic world “might was right”.

The Spectre, The Wraith, Yokai, and Banshee were the four original members. Quickly the organisation grew into a formidable army of killers. Then just as suddenly as they appeared, they were gone again. No one knows what happened to them. That’s where you come in. There you are just wondering the wastelands, minding your own business when you stumble onto the Ghost’s secret hideout. What happens next? Well, I won’t ruin the surprise by giving away everything, but here are some interesting things.

Cool stuff:

Each of the four original ghosts had his own specialty in combat. You will have access to their equipment, armor, weapons and other stuff ;)

The Ghosts:

Spectre (the sniper): Spectre preferred to deal with his enemies from a distance. His skill with rifles was unmatched. Not much is known about Spectre’s past. His ancestors were from England. His parents were supposedly both spies. He used two rifles, the Accuracy International AW50 and AS50 sniper rifles. Both guns are extremely high powered and deadly. Anything that gets hit with these guns will instantly be killed. He was also a master of wilderness survival.

Banshee (the tank): Banshee was the only female member of the original ghosts. She was also the only one who prefers to use heavy weapons and armor. Her custom made weapons and power armor made the enclave’s equipment look puny and old. When fully equipped she was an unstoppable force on the battlefield.

Yokai (the ninja): yokai (demon, spirit or monster) was the stealthiest of the Ghosts. Though he was deadly with firearms, he preferred a more intimate approach. His style was to get close to his victims and dispatch them without being detected. His custom stealth suit was the Japanese counterpart to the Hei Gui Chinese Stealth Armor. His preferred weapons were his custom maid dual laser katanas. He was also a master of martial arts and unarmed combat.

Wraith (the true assassins) though all four ghost can be considered assassins, wraith is the one who’s specialty was the art of killing. He was the deadliest of them all. He is an expert in almost any kind of weapon. If it is lethal and can be used to kill, the wraith is intimately acquainted with it. He had many weapons, but his favourite (though not his most effective) were his dual custom sub machine guns. Nothing is known about his past he is truly a ghost.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some videos showing the dual wield katanas and martial arts moves.

The audio had to be swapped out of the second video. You can see it with the original audio here:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=JIY2DLSV

If you wish to rate the videos, you can do so here:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7277

looks creat man ;)

will it be using the crysis suit mod integrated into it?

thanks skree. No the crysis suit will not be part of this mod. That would make it harder for me to upload the mod here and other websites, and harder for people to find. and download.

But the new armors in this mod will make people forget all about the Nanosuit ;)

Holy poo on a stick. If the martial arts moves are as awesome in-game as they are in that video, you will totally be my hero. The other neat stuff is just icing on delicious cake.

That was gameplay. Some of it was regular fighting and some was VATS. The part where the guy gets kicked in the head and lands on the stairs was VATS. I'm also planning to add a special high level move for H2h fighting. You will be able to learn the infamous Dim Mak or Death Touch technique which if you are able to land it, will instantly kill your opponent, but I’m already revealing too much. There will be lots of cool stuff.

junin, great looking mods so far.

I'm curious, does your hand to hand animation replace the existing (original) Fallout 3 hand to hand animations?

Your excerpt of the background story leaves some questions which entices me to seek its answers by playing your mod. Great concept and implementation so far. Crysis suit or not, I'm hoping the mod will be a blast to play.

It's not like the H2H combat preview aren't intriguing enough, but I'd like a sneek preview of the suits myself. Even a silhouette or a sketch would be nice. Of course it's all up to you Junin. Looking forward to this. :thumbsup: