J S Black's Ghosts official thread

junin

Holy poo on a stick. If the martial arts moves are as awesome in-game as they are in that video, you will totally be my hero. The other neat stuff is just icing on delicious cake.

That was gameplay. Some of it was regular fighting and some was VATS. The part where the guy gets kicked in the head and lands on the stairs was VATS. I'm also planning to add a special high level move for H2h fighting. You will be able to learn the infamous Dim Mak or Death Touch technique which if you are able to land it, will instantly kill your opponent, but I’m already revealing too much. There will be lots of cool stuff.

I meant in the sense of actually playing it. It looks all well and nice when its a video, but that doesn't mean its all well and nice when we're actually trying to play with it. But you answered that pretty well in a later post. I'm really looking forward to it, its very exciting stuff.

I am curious, though. Did you make the new animations, and if so how? I've been trying to make a loop version of the default H2H attack for a while now, and it just doesn't want to cooperate with me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am curious, though. Did you make the new animations, and if so how? I've been trying to make a loop version of the default H2H attack for a while now, and it just doesn't want to cooperate with me."

Which H2H animation? Off the top of my head i would say there are about 30 H2H attack animations, not counting the ones in VATS.

There are three ways that i know of to make animations.

1. make your own key frame animations by using a 3d software like 3DX or Blender.

2. Use MOCAP (motion capture) animations. they most be modified and in the 3d software of your choice in order to be usable in game.

3. you could modify and make new animations by cutting and pasting parts of certain Vanilla kf files in to other vanilla kfs.

here are some tutorials that may help:

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=143

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/articles/article.php?id=55

You sir, Junin, are a God among men. Or at least a kid with a magnifying glass standing over an anthill. Probably the former though.

This mod looks AWESOME! I can't wait to get the dual Laser-Katanas and the other suits and weapons in this mod.

Best of luck, and please for the love of my adrenal system do release it ASAP, the wait might kill me :cool:

Dude, digging the teasers. The combat looks outta this world! I love the roundhose kick.

One thing i noticed though in the teaser that you might want to clean up: when the guy is jumping down with both swords, his right hand is at an all-too-perfect right angle to his arm, and i think i saw some clipping involved. Just a thought, but its not a big deal. I can't wait to try this mod out with my assassin robe or whatever you're cooking up for apparel.

HURRY UP AND FINISH IT!!!!! :wallbash: AAGGGHHH I NEED IT!!!! :wacko:

w1n5t0n

I am actually glad this mod is taking a long time to come out because it will hopefully be bug free and tested when it does come out then!! Does anyone know if it has been tested with the four existed DLC's yet?

Is there a approx. release date for this mod?

• 3 months later...