J S Black's Ghosts official thread

junin

Very good looking mod! This is a BIG step closer to my dream mod :) thank you very much for making this mod!

some questions :P

how long have you come on this mod?

are you still working on it or taking a break? (if you have quit working on this mod i will blow up my pc :wallbash: )

do you want to know some ideas from my dream mod? :P i think some of them could fit in very well of what you've said and showed :)

THANK YOU! a big KUDOS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good looking mod! This is a BIG step closer to my dream mod :) thank you very much for making this mod!

are you still working on it or taking a break? (if you have quit working on this mod i will blow up my pc :wallbash: )

do you want to know some ideas from my dream mod? :P i think some of them could fit in very well of what you've said and showed :)

THANK YOU! a big KUDOS

Yes I’m still working on the mod. I can’t say how long it will be before it’s finished. There are a lot of factors involved- one is the mod itself which is very ambitious in size and scope, two is that I’m also working on other smaller mods, (one will hopefully be out soon) and three is the problem of time. I have very limited time to work on my mods because I have 2 jobs and a wife and three kids which are my first priority of course, but rest assured I will finish the mod.

PS I would love to hear your ideas. I can’t promise that you will see them implemented in the mod, but you never know.

THANK YOU! a big KUDOS

Yes I’m still working on the mod. I can’t say how long it will be before it’s finished. There are a lot of factors involved- one is the mod itself which is very ambitious in size and scope, two is that I’m also working on other smaller mods, (one will hopefully be out soon) and three is the problem of time. I have very limited time to work on my mods because I have 2 jobs and a wife and three kids which are my first priority of course, but rest assured I will finish the mod.

PS I would love to hear your ideas. I can’t promise that you will see them implemented in the mod, but you never know.

Wow, the teasers look impressive. I was directed to this thread after inquiring about dual wielding, but more specifically with one-handed firearms. So...any plans for dual wielding pistols? I don't know if this is even possible with f03, with or w/o fose.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand it is hard to find time for your projects (I'm just to lazy to work on my...) but I'm glad that you're working on this and the small mods i've seen from you are great so it's good that you work on them to :) (two jobs and family... you're worth a kudos for that to:))

Okay... Here's my thoughts. Basically the mod adds a new mercenary company you can join. As i've always wanted to be an assassin who get contracts in fallout 3 they are more like an assassin company:P You find out that a group of assassins are still practicing some of the ghosts moves/abilities. You get an offer to join them and you say yes.

you find the room after finding assassins: They show you the room with all the training equipment and items after completing some task to prove that you are worthy of their secrets.

After the basic simulation (???) you will have to chose one profession (one of the ghosts) (another simulation) which adjust what contracts you will get. In every profession you will get a perk that allows you to wear the ghosts armor (like PA training) and learn some special moves or other bonuses.

Example:

The stealthy Yokai can sneak up behind an enemy and strangle it (or some other cool move) with a 50% chance of instantly killing and else it damages 50% of the enemy's health.

The Brutal Banshee can walk through any enemy (under a certain weight so you cant run into a behemoth and it falls down like a baby:P) and knock it down just by touching it.

The Sniper, Spectre, can shoot two enemy's in the head with one bullet if they are lined up.

I'm to tired of writing more right now (and maybe some things got weird, you have to excuse me for that:P). I'll write more tomorrow. I also have a link where i have wrote down how MY mod should be but i don't know if i can post it. i read something in their forum rules that they where secret or something so I'll check that up first.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

looks awesome but honestly...... i just want the dual wield katana's.

or should i say the ability to dual wield melee weapons like that vid on the lincon memorial. i really dont need anything else, save for dual gun wielding. oh man, imagine dual miniguns XD EPIC SUACE

• 3 weeks later...

*Watches Video*

Hey, how do you slow down time like that in the video?! It's like... VATS... But without clicking anything... Whaddup wid dat? It's... kinda rad actually...

HEY! Keep me posted on this mod!!! Once it's done, fly me over a message or something!