Someone wanna team up? To make weapons?

they got the M41/a on that list, don't see why the M56 should be too hard,

also I noticed the DH-17 on there too Jackpack, is there a decent E-11 one too? there WAS an E-11 mod a while back but aside from the bolt effect it was useless, and even then the Bolt had a nasty tendency to pass through targets harmlessly,

I had to replace the sound with a better one, make it use a Pancor Jackhammer mesh since the mesh and texture it used was crap, too big and didn't even work anyhow, fix the rate of fire, beef up the damage slightly by adding the Eyebot explosion effect to whatever the E-11 hits (though while the eyebot explosion does match the size made by E-11s in the film, it is a much slower blast so it seems bigger or rather the E-11 blast is so quick that it seems smaller, though not that E-11s can't be set to lower power settings to create smaller blasts).

I had to replace the sound with a better one, make it use a Pancor Jackhammer mesh since the mesh and texture it used was crap, too big and didn't even work anyhow, fix the rate of fire, beef up the damage slightly by adding the Eyebot explosion effect to whatever the E-11 hits (though while the eyebot explosion does match the size made by E-11s in the film, it is a much slower blast so it seems bigger or rather the E-11 blast is so quick that it seems smaller, though not that E-11s can't be set to lower power settings to create smaller blasts).

dose that mean youv got the e-11 in your game as a working model?.

shows a screen then.

i aint focused on buting wepons ingame at the moment as im working on a mod & am still at the building the main base part.

shure that when its time to start clutering then ill need to put them in "along with 1gig of other stuff".

homemade dlc's who needs them haha

they got the M41/a on that list, don't see why the M56 should be too hard,

also I noticed the DH-17 on there too Jackpack, is there a decent E-11 one too? there WAS an E-11 mod a while back but aside from the bolt effect it was useless, and even then the Bolt had a nasty tendency to pass through targets harmlessly,

if somebody does the m56 ill give them the firing sounds for it.