Realistic Skyrim Experience

JMocks

What mods would I need for a realistic Skyrim experience? A mod that would require me to eat, sleep, and drink. A mod that would make diseases more lethal. A mod that would make cold temperatures require some source of heat. I want these mods so I can start a realistic Skyrim experience, capture, and show it on YouTube (of course). Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases. They do everything that you describe.

i would like to add the winter edition of seasons in skyrim

make sure you set both frostfall and RND to hardcore

we are not resposible for any characters deaths resulting from these mods

I second the use of Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases. You could also look at Hunterborn, Touring Carriages, and Player Headtracking. While these mods don't possess the effects you expressed a desire for, I recommend them wholeheartedly for making Skyrim more realistic.

A few other mods I'd suggest to add realism/immersion: Dead Body Collision Fix, Real-time Dragon Fast Travel (if you have Dragonborn), Do Not Change My Damage (instead of making you weaker as you increase difficulty, it just makes enemies have more health. It keeps you feeling like you're atleast a competant Dragonborn), Same Walk and Run Speeds (makes NPC's run as fast as you) Enhanced Enemy AI, and Dragon Combat Overhaul. Those mods I'd suggest because they fix these really minor things that, in my opinion, really break immersion for me. There are dozens more I could recommened but those are my neccesities.

@OozyGorilla:

Did you know that your icon in peripheral vision looks like one of the demons from Doom?

A Cacodemon, the red spherical one with all the teeth ... it's the weirdest thing. Doom was one of the first games I ever played, and I guess some of the old instincts are still tripping.

That's all. I guess I could say something on-topic ... umm ... "Frostfall!"

Okay, done.

@OozyGorilla:

Did you know that your icon in peripheral vision looks like one of the demons from Doom?

A Cacodemon, the red spherical one with all the teeth ... it's the weirdest thing. Doom was one of the first games I ever played, and I guess some of the old instincts are still tripping.

That's all. I guess I could say something on-topic ... umm ... "Frostfall!"

Okay, done.

Never noticed it but I can see what you mean.