Anyone willing to make an Ash Williams outfit?

sspain22

So... at first I was going to do this mod myself, but once I tried to start, and once I found how daunting all the programs were and all the tutorials going straight over my head (I am not a animator/game designer IN THE SLIGHTEST), I started to change my mind. Now I'm wondering if anyone out there instead would be willing to make something. Let me explain what I'm trying to do...

I've tried creating my character in Fallout 3 to look like Bruce Campbell (it's not perfect but it's as close as I can get) and have been playing my character similar to Ash Williams from the Evil Dead trilogy (mainly Army of Darkness). Now I've been looking for a while for proper clothing to wear, but I haven't found anything in the game and I couldn't find any mods that would work. This is when I decided to try something myself, and now thinking differently.

So I want to see if anyone would be willing to make a mod for an outfit similar to Ash Williams. What I was planning on was something like Ash's mangled shirt from Army of Darkness.

So... anyone willing?