Mercenary contract system mod...

santo4600

Hey guys, I've been looking all over the place in the Nexus mod forums and I cant seem to find a mod like this. What I am basically looking for is a mod that enables a system kind of like the letter drop system for the dark brotherhood in oblivion.

I built my character around the RP that hes a mercenary out for caps and all that jazz, he doesn't use energy weapons just conventional firearms and the like and is basically.. a rugged merc.

What I am asking for, or asking about i guess you could say, is there any mod that exists that places a contract system in the game? IE puts a NPC in a location, he tells you to kill X for caps, or there is letters scattered around the world telling you to take out X target for caps?

I've seen the law bringer mod, but that isnt up my alley for two reasons. 1. you kill bad guys, and my character is essentially a bad guy, so that doesn't really work, but 2 and the most important thing wrong with that mod for me at least is, all of the targets are very well known NPC's that will ruin huge quests if they are killed.

Like I said, I have looked everywhere for this type of "Merc contract system" mod, but haven't found it. If it does exist, can someone please link it?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...