High-Poly Head (possibly) not working

Gosco

High-Poly head not working. The correct version of the mod has been installed via MO2 and the slider in character creation is present but nothing has seemed to change, besides the high elf and male version having a weird "texture" around the eyes (as seen in the image links. I thought the weird textures near the eyes might have had something to do with one of the mods being installed might have caused the problem but having since removed said mod(s) there had been no change.

Current Load Order due to possible load order issue (not likely)

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
High Poly Head.esm
High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
FNIS.esp
quest_nomercy.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
noautoqueststart_thievesguild_reg.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp
Koralina's Eyebrows.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
WSCO - Better NPCs.esp
WSCO - OcciFemaleCBBE.esp
WSCO - OcciBetterMale.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Nemesis PCEA.esp
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Images/Screenshots via links/url in Oldrim
Nord-
High Elf-
Images/Screenshots via links/url
Disclaimer screenshots from SSE and possible differences in certain mods used for examples, results in Oldrim could be different.
Nord-
High Elf-
I would add the SSE load order but this post has been long enough as it is.
Comments are not necessary for the images.
I would like to know if I am wrong about my issues. Although that might not be the case due to the weirdness around the male characters' eyes as well as a few of the eye options for female characters' which are not shown via image links.
I thought it might be necessary to mention that I do not exactly remember how I got it working in SSE, since I originally did have the same issue there. All I think I can remember is possibly adding/changing something in .ini file, but I cannot be certain since I have no backups of the .ini file in it's original form. A mistake on my end for when comes to checking for differences, but the problem has repeated on the Oldrim version of the game.
Now this might be what the "head models" are supposed to look like, this is the Oldrim version of the game, but I cannot find any help on this topic concerning this problem anywhere online. Any assistance on this issue (if there is a problem) is appreciated.