Assistance requested?

dontpanic

I am trying to make a specific power armor helmet turn on a specific Imagespace Modifier when the pipboy light is turned on.

I would like someone to help make a script to do this.

Armor - CCCAPowerHelmet

Imagespace Modifier - CCCANightVsionIM

This mod does that:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4482

Author might appreciate a mention if you use his script.

I am not looking for a mod that already does that. I was trying to make a custom mod that just turns on the image space modifier when the pipboy light is activated. I get to confused looking at that mod method because it is way to much more it does I don't want to do.

I am not looking for a mod that already does that. I was trying to make a custom mod that just turns on the image space modifier when the pipboy light is activated. I get to confused looking at that mod method because it is way to much more it does I don't want to do.

i wasn't suggesting that you use his mod instead of creating your own. What I was suggesting was that you download his mod, open it in GECK, and check out his script which does for his helmet what it seems that you are asking a script to do for yours. Then you copy his method for your own mod, remove the parts that you don't want and modify the remaining portions to fit your own mod.

If you are saying that you don't understand how to do that... well then that is another matter entirely.

i wasn't suggesting that you use his mod instead of creating your own. What I was suggesting was that you download his mod, open it in GECK, and check out his script which does for his helmet what it seems that you are asking a script to do for yours. Then you copy his method for your own mod, remove the parts that you don't want and modify the remaining portions to fit your own mod.

If you are saying that you don't understand how to do that... well then that is another matter entirely.

I do not know how to make scripts. That is why I put the Imagespace Modifier I wanted to use. If someone could make a simple script to turn on only the imagespace modifier when the pipboy button is pressed that would be great. But only for the specific helmet I put in the top of this post.