Bigtown science Help!!!

DaCrazyBegga

I have a major (bug-related?) quest problem

so, i saved red and shorty out of the gremantown police-thing and i chose to defend the town

by repairing the Robot they have there,

i walk to the junkyard,i look around,

AND ITS GONE the robot just vanished, he wasn't there anymore i even nocliped high up in the sky to search but its nowhere to find

my friend didn't have this problem

can anyone help???

Yeah, the robot option was bugged. What patch are you on?

WHat you do is repair the sentry bot, rest about 10-13 hours. In that time NPC will run and repair the protectron and run back launching the super mutant town attack script. So far this has worked fro me, by the way the reason the robot isn't there is because it catapulted itself somewhere into wasteland.

WHat you do is repair the sentry bot, rest about 10-13 hours. In that time NPC will run and repair the protectron and run back launching the super mutant town attack script. So far this has worked fro me, by the way the reason the robot isn't there is because it catapulted itself somewhere into wasteland.

I fast traveled once and it landed right behind me. I hate that catapult junk thing...

Also had a corpse fall on me at one time too. Always after fast travel..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I had the same problem on the PC version at first, and also I think the X360 version. No robots anywhere in Big Town. But now when I restarted recently with the 1.6 patched PC version, the sentry bot was there and that quest option worked perfectly. Much more fun to watch the bots do the fighting than to have to do it myself.