Oblivion falling apart

Leshov

You don't have to delete them, just move them out of the Oblivion folder. Make a backup folder somewhere and put them there.

Do you have the latest patch? That can cause problems on a lot of mods.

When you say OBMM mods, I assume these are OMOD format mods that are installed outside of the Data folder, then placed there when the OMOD is activated.

Are the mods that are not working showing in the list?

You don't have to delete them, just move them out of the Oblivion folder. Make a backup folder somewhere and put them there.

Do you have the latest patch? That can cause problems on a lot of mods.

When you say OBMM mods, I assume these are OMOD format mods that are installed outside of the Data folder, then placed there when the OMOD is activated.

Are the mods that are not working showing in the list?

I would add to this in saying that the folder you move the unused mods to must NOT be a daughter of the Oblivion directory.

Thank you bben46, it was just like you said , it was all those unchecked and not to mention useless (because they wouldn't even play before) mods, i deleted their esps and i was able to activate some of my other mods for a change.

:thanks:

sorry, i spoke too soon, only one mod worked, and yes the mods that never work showed up in the list, but at least i'm making some progress, if one mod is considered progress. and yes by OBMM i meen the OMOD's ( if by OMOD you mean the mods that require the mod manager to activate)

ok, i am going through hell right now, someone please tell me how to install the latest shivering isles patch so i can see if its my problem or not, and while i'm at it, how do i install these other programs: OBSE,BOSS, and how do i combine NIFSCOPE with my CS? i just want to modify my game to my liking , i don't want to raise my blood pressure over it.

and i noticed i failed to mention i'm using the worst possible kind of computer to play oblivion with, a vista.