Whats up with Female character mods?

CrustyJuggler

just so you know, people are not makeing hair with flowers and stuff FOR Fallout

they are just Oblivion crossovers that is the only thing we have, untill me and a few other people out there get some Fallout appropriate hair to put into the game

but if you think it is easy makeing new outfits and hairstyles for Fallout, just go right ahead and make them yourself

and just to clear one more thing up, the characters on Fallout are NOT nuclear holocaust survivors, they are decendents of the survivors that have had over 200 years to develope a new civilization, that is every bit as vain and petty as out own...

yes, it would suck in the wastes, but the vault is not short on combs and running water, and neither is Tennpenny Tower, and even the Citadel and Rivet City and such

if i understand the original posters intent for this thread,

then i should like to recommend:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6103

and

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5424

however, if someone's player character female has both the Cyborg and Toughness perks, why shouldn't she wear a bikini into combat if that's her bag?

as for "triple F tits"....i wish there were such a mod.

@Skree000: great outfit design, that fits the bill entirely, godspeed with finishing it (almost done really) :)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1103832-1246321884.jpg

I had just recently done a female leather armor retexture for my new caravan boss to more closely resemble Mad Max armor. Black instead of brown, no crude stitching, better color coordination with synthetic stock SCAR that she totes.

Originally I intended it to be a nonplayable armor just for a couple of NPCs, but after this thread I think that I'll make it a playable inventory item for her caravan, just in case someone wants to add it to their character's wardrobe.

LOL!

Sooo true, But I have to say, your not always out there fighting so you can person may want to wear barly there underwear, fishnets, stars in their hair and a halo and throw in a bunny tattoo on the halo while your at it and if your playn a women a see through wonder bra (That was meant to be a joke)

I do agree, you just have to look harder...I wouldnt have flamed as much in your origional post, but I see where your coming from, I really do...but at the same time, its fun to have em dress sexy, but I mean its a video game...go outside find a girl...a real one honestly...and girls its not that hard to get a guy...well if you want one to dress like that it might be hard (again that was ment to be a joke, but ya never know....)

so... how hot does it get in Washington DC anyways... with no air conditioning and trees...

I've never been to that part of the country

but I have spent many summers in Kansas and currently live in Phoenix Arixona, and if it was summer there with no air conditioning or fans or trees for shade, or clean water to cool you down, I would deffinatly not be wearing full battle armor all day long while running across the wasteland fighting raiders and super mutants...

and honestly, is a comb realy that out of the question? they are tribal, yes, but even tribal people have their beauty concerns... you are acting like they are total barbarians...

... currently live in Phoenix Arixona, and if it was summer there with no air conditioning or fans or trees for shade, or clean water to cool you down, I would deffinatly not be wearing full battle armor all day long while running across the wasteland fighting raiders and super mutants...

I doubt that DC gets as hot as Arizona, but then Arizona has nothing on Iraq. Boys in Iraq are asking for MORE armor to counter the IED threat. I've seen a prototype of full body armor for Army Rangers that looks a lot like Master Chief from Halo (includes ventilation and active heat dissipation).

http://majikthise.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/halosuit.jpg

(Notice his stylish hairdo. It's the latest in barbarian fashion.)

I guess it depends on whether you want to be comfortable and sexy more than you want to live.