Home Made Energy Weapons.

spligitmoose

I'm putting this request in, instead of doing the hard yards myself :P

I was wondering if anyone could re-texture the railway rifle to look more like i integrates energy weapon components,

or go one better and make a completely new mesh.

Then if you really feel like showing off, maybe even adding in schematics and a workbench script.

I'm still not sure exactly what the custom energy weapon should fire though, so lets get some ideas for that rolling too.

I'm putting this request in, instead of doing the hard yards myself :P

I was wondering if anyone could re-texture the railway rifle to look more like i integrates energy weapon components,

or go one better and make a completely new mesh.

Then if you really feel like showing off, maybe even adding in schematics and a workbench script.

I'm still not sure exactly what the custom energy weapon should fire though, so lets get some ideas for that rolling too.

New workbench-style weapons are actually the easiest to model. Because they're made from random junk, like crutches, braces, and batteries, all you really need to do is load different objects in nifskope and arrange them to your liking.

New workbench-style weapons are actually the easiest to model. Because they're made from random junk, like crutches, braces, and batteries, all you really need to do is load different objects in nifskope and arrange them to your liking.

Ok! I've got an Idea! It uses a laser rifle, a conductor, a fission battery and a motorcycle hand break, the idea being that when you fire the laser, electrons arcing across the terminals of the conductor are pushed along the photon stream, leading them to the target, which it then stuns. However, through the tampering that the player performs, it reduces the power and firing speed of the laser rifle. The motorcycle handbrake acts as a sort of safety switch that has to be held down for the whole gun to work, 'cause dropping it could make it discharge if the circuit is closed (insert other techno babble here). Here is a mock up i made in the GECK: