I have a Modding conundrum in the Temple of Mara mod (and other patches and related mods), any form of advice is needed

ShieldofRoses

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to you all, I hope each of you are doing alright

I've decided to move this over here from my picture section of my profile, since I realized that it probably wasn't linked to the forums, but please bear with me, I've had a long day today- Here goes:

This morning, I was working on doing some carefully (well as carefully as I could) aesthetic mod changes to Riften's Temple of Mara, working as best as I could to get the arrangement of mods just right. However, when I came to check on how the arrangement went after making another set of adjustments (via selecting ownership of Honeyside through the Alternate Start Mod), I was greeted with this rather odd sight, which I've provided the following attached picture to this post.

(I had reduced the size of the screenshot as an example of what I mean, but I have the original screenshot in the pic gallery section of my profile, if you wish to have a better idea of what I mean. . . )

Would anyone please offer some advice on how I can remedy this really weird effect? I'm kinda new at modding, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. ^^;;;;

((Again, I'm so sorry Lady Mara :sad: ))

• 2 weeks later...

HI. :)

When you post a question, try to describe the problem as accurately and concisely as you can. That way it is easier for people to help you.

So, your problem is that when you came in the Temple of Mara, the statue had unexpectedly moved forward to sit on the table? You don't tell us what sort of modification you made there yourself or if you are using other mods that affect the temple. I thought you were talking about problems with your own mod, but you mean mods that you have downloaded? There is probably just a conflict there somewhere. Maybe one of the mods that you are using repostions the statue? The easiest solution is to open CK, go into the temple and push the statue back yourself. :) Otherwise go through all the mods that affect the temple and turn them off one by one to see which one messes up the layout.

If you have never opened CK, there are many good videos about it on Youtube. :) I made one myself. It lasts for 10 minutes and while I admit that it is not the best one out there, just watching it will give you an insight on how to operate CK, if it is completely new to you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3I_JWJ4UL4

I hope you find a solution.

You can use More Informative Console to try to find the mod that makes that change, once you install it, just get close enough to the problem to be able to click on it once you have opened the console. The object's RefID will be shown (the first 2 digits will tell you which mod placed the object, first four in case of an ESP-FE mod), and an information window will open that will tell you the last mod that affected/changed that object or area.