Computer Help Plz

Flamingo Shakes

As I said, he needs to turn the graphics really low and it will work but stutter here and there. A better graphic card is recommended as the difference is amazing! When I got my new system, both -Fallout and Oblivion - have been like new games to me!

Indeed - I used to be able to play at medium kind of levels on my x600, but once I'd upgraded to my current 8500GT 512mb, I was able to play oblvion at full settings, with more than acceptable framerates. Its still serving me well to this day.

Sadly the rest of my computer hasnt lasted so well... my old 3ghz P4 and 1gb of RAM really arent great for gaming (though better than you'd expect). And thanks to my PC being a DELL PC, I can't really upgrade them without replacing virtually my entire PC :dry:

Again Welcome to the nexus forums, injoy your stay.

That site isn't very accurate, it gave very odd reading with my quad, saying i only had 7ghz onbaord, when i infact had triple that. It also had no idea what to do with my video cards as well.

gave me a very bad score, for my kickass system.

If its too new, it doesn't recognize it...but that has always been a problem :).

I always fail at the operating system check, because of win 7 ;D.